Re: Adventures with P2P and Scripts in Windows

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Adventures with P2P and Scripts in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
--- Typing80wpm@aol.com wrote:

> I DID Succeed in doing the sort of things I want in
> VBA script in MSAccess,
> but that does me no good at work because we cant get
> the money to purchase
> copies of Access.
>
> I own a copy of Visual Basic, and if I could find a
> good example of
> accessing the postgres in vba through the odbc
> driver, then I could do what I  want,
> compile it, and put it on the work stations.

Try this one:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-visualbasic

If you already have some acquaintance with VBA in
Access, then you can leverage that knowledge by using
Visual Basic.  Since you already own Visual Basic,
that could be the no (extra) cost solution that you
are looking for.