Re: Need help on drivers, add-ons

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need help on drivers, add-ons
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruce,

> Well, the big question is why did we create a new site if we didn't have
> time to complete the migration in a prompt manner?

Because we underestimated the time it would take to install and troubleshoot
GForge and thus ran out of time to do migrations?  Because the spring we
installed GForge hub.org had unforseeable network issues that occupied our
time?

Really, Bruce.   If you know someone champing at the bit to help us migrate
stuff, turn them loose.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions