Re: Continue transactions after errors in psql

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Continue transactions after errors in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 12:34:00PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Finally had a chance to sit down at look at this afresh, and I'm
> > pretty sure I've got all the kinks worked out this time. Apologies
> > for not attaching, but my mail system is not working well enough
> > at the moment. So, please try to break this patch:

This will only be activated when using interactive input, right?
Seems dangerous to apply the setting to scripts.  What if the user
enables the feature in .psqlrc and then forgets?

"Y eso te lo doy firmado con mis lágrimas" (Fiebre del Loco)

Сообщение: Re: Continue transactions after errors in psql
Сообщение: Re: Continue transactions after errors in psql