Re: CVS regression test problem

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: CVS regression test problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 01:18:29AM +0400, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Just for information.
> I see many regression tests failed (26 of 96). regression.diffs shows many
> error messages like ! ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 516

Did you initdb?  I see no such problem with today's tip and my shared
row locking patch ...  I think Tom committed something without
increasing catversion, but I'm not sure (my patch changes
PG_CONTROL_VERSION so I had to initdb anyway).

I assume you make distclean'd ...

"Nunca se desea ardientemente lo que solo se desea por razón" (F. Alexandre)