Re: Command Not Found

От Mark Miller
Тема Re: Command Not Found
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

Nevermind, I think I found it. Stupid, I should have thought of adding C:\MinGW\bin to the windows PATH environment variable.

Thanks anyway,

Mark

From: Mark Miller [mailto:mark@maxpreps.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 11:05 AM
To: 'pgsql-hackers-win32@postgresql.org'
Subject: Command Not Found

I am trying to build postgresql 8.0.2 from the source. I have unpacked the source files to /usr/Mark/postgresql-8.0.2 and ran config as:

configure CC=/c/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe –without-zlib

When I run make I am getting the following:

make[2]: ar: Command not found

make[2]: *** [libpgport.a] Error 127

I am assuming that is “ar.exe” which is in /c/MinGW/bin/. How do I make sure it finds the commands it needs.

Regards,

Mark