Re: BUG #1609: Bug in interval datatype for 64 Bit timestamps

От Oliver Siegmar
Тема Re: BUG #1609: Bug in interval datatype for 64 Bit timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thursday 21 April 2005 15:57, Tom Lane wrote:
> I don't think it's a new bug, seeing that I didn't change the code
> for the ISO case.
>
> I see the imprecise result only in the non-integer-datetime case; is
> it acting differently for you?

You're right - it has nothing to do with your patch. I thought that because I
had the problem on one system (with your patch) but not on another (without
your patch). But these systems are having another difference - 64bit integer
datetimes.

I have this imprecise only on the non-integer-datetime server, too.

> If it is only the float case, some imprecision is to be expected.

So everything is okay?

Oliver