Re: user connection over tcp

От Frank Habermann
Тема Re: user connection over tcp
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
hello again.

ok. i can connect over tcp!!! this works! my problem is that i only can connect with trust! if i use password i cant
connect.with trustmode i need the right password for the user!

frank

-- Original-Nachricht --
Von: "Frank Habermann" <postgres@lordlamer.de>
An: "pgsql-sql@postgresql.org" <pgsql-sql@postgresql.org>
Datum: Montag 18 April 2005 15:31:10
Betreff: user connection over tcp

> hello!
>
> i have some problems to understand the manual with pg_hba.conf.
>
> i use a tcp connection with phppgadmin to connect to the db. in my pg_hba.conf i say for this connection trust! in
phppgadmini need the for my user the right password to connect. but the manual says that every password will accepted.
whyisnt that work at me?

> i also try password in pg_hba.conf for my tcpconnections. but after this i cant connect to the db. but the manual
saysthat users with right password can connect. but this doesnt work here.

> can somebody explain me whats wrong with me or my postgre?!
>
> thx
>
> frank habermann

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Achilleus Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: How to add 1 hour in a date or time stamp?
От: "Jeff Eckermann"
Сообщение: Re: outer join in ms query