Re: Error handling in pltcl

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Error handling in pltcl
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:20:37AM +0530, Dinesh Pandey wrote:

> Can any one tell me how to handle error in PL/TCL language.

What kind of error?  Have you tried using catch?

> On Error/Exception,
> In the exception block I want to call a FUNCTION (written in PL/pgSQL).

You could use spi_exec to SELECT the function.

If you still have trouble, then please post a simple example that
shows what you're trying to do.

BTW, pgsql-sql probably isn't the best place to ask PL/Tcl questions
since its description is "Discussion for users on SQL related
matters."  pgsql-general or pgsql-interfaces might be more appropriate.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/