Re: row-attribute in EXPLAIN-output doesn't match count(*)

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: row-attribute in EXPLAIN-output doesn't match count(*)
Дата
Re: row-attribute in EXPLAIN-output doesn't match count(*)  (Markus Schaber <schabi@logix-tt.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:54:19PM +0200, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
> Any hints on how I can find out what's keeping the connection idle in a
> transaction? I realize now that I should probably ask that question on the
> pgsql-jdbc-list:-)

Nope.  That's a problem with your pool software.  It's no doubt
issuing "BEGIN;" as soon as it connects.  It's BAD (broken as
designed) in that case.  You need to convince it not to do that, or
else you need to go around and kill -2 such connections from time to
time.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: row-attribute in EXPLAIN-output doesn't match count(*)
Сообщение: Re: row-attribute in EXPLAIN-output doesn't match count(*)