Re: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP

От: Mark Wong
Тема: Re: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-hackers

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Mark Wong, )
 Re: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Mark Wong, )

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 11:35:36AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Mark,
>
> > Just wanted everyone to know what we're pulling CVS HEAD nightly so it
> > can be tested in STP now.  Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Way cool.    How do I find the PLM number?   How are you nameing these?

The naming convention I'm using is postgresql-YYYYMMDD, for example
postgresql-20050413, for the anonymous cvs export from today (April
13).  I have a cronjob that'll do the export at 1AM PST8PDT.

The search page for the PLM numbers is here:
    https://www.osdl.org/plm-cgi/plm?module=search

or you can use the stpbot on linuxnet.mit.edu#osdl.

Mark

В списке pgsql-hackers по дате сообщения: