PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP

От: Mark Wong
Тема: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Mark Wong, )
 Re: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Mark Wong, )
 Re: [HACKERS] PLM pulling from CVS nightly for testing in STP  (Mark Wong, )

Hi all,

Just wanted everyone to know what we're pulling CVS HEAD nightly so it
can be tested in STP now.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Tests are not automatically run yet, but I hope to remedy that
shortly.

For those not familiar with STP and PLM, here are a couple of links:

STP
    http://www.osdl.org/stp/

PLM
    http://www.osdl.org/plm-cgi/plm