Re: Update to download info in install docs

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Update to download info in install docs
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Neil Conway wrote:
> >> Thanks for the patch -- I applied a modified version (we can't use
> >> <ulink url="...">description</ulink> since that won't work for
> >> printed versions of the docs).
>
> > Sure it will.  We use that all over the place.
>
> Not since Bruce took them all out a few days ago ;-).  If you were
> unhappy with that you should have spoken up.  I thought the problem
> was that the default printed representation doesn't show the URL
> and is thus pretty useless.

Right.  I took them out specificially becuase Peter said it wouldn't
print the URL, just the description, and that was bad.  I standardized
on <ulink url="..."></ulink> which prints just the URL, and worked the
description on to the existing sentence.