FW: createlang 'pltclu' with postgreSQL.

От Dinesh Pandey
Тема FW: createlang 'pltclu' with postgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Unable to run "createlang pltcl testdb"
[1]. I tried with this command./configure --with-tcl --with-tclconfig=/usr/local/lib

checking whether the C compiler still works... yes
checking whether to build with Tcl... yes
checking for tclsh... /usr/local/bin/tclsh
checking for tclConfig.sh... /usr/local/lib/tclConfig.sh
checking tcl.h usability... yes
checking tcl.h presence... yes
checking for tcl.h... yes

[2]. And then createlang pltcl testdb

ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/pltcl": No such file or directory
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  could not access file
"$libdir/pltcl": No such file or directory

Thanks
Dinesh Pandey