Re: createlang 'pltclu' with postgreSQL.

От Dinesh Pandey
Тема Re: createlang 'pltclu' with postgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Hi Mike,

Have you installed tcl and tk before popstgres installation and set some PATH for that before installing postgres.

Because I installed  "tk-8.4.9-sol9-sparc-local.gz" and "tcl-8.4.9-sol9-sparc-local.gz" after postgres installation.

Can I use "configure --with-tcl --with-tclconfig=/usr/local/lib" this command now??

What is "/usr/local/lib" - Path of TCL or Path of Postgres installation??

Thanks
Dinesh Pandey