Re: plpgsql - can't get a simple block to execute

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: plpgsql - can't get a simple block to execute
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 02:34:59PM -0600, Walker, Jed S wrote:

> I am on 7.3 because the admins installed it (said it was the only version
> that could find RPMs for, up til now I've not been concerned). The
> production box is going to be 8.0.1 so when that is ready maybe I'll be able
> to do this.
>
> I'll wait until I get 8.0.1 and see what happens.

Just to clarify: you'd have the same problem in later versions of
PostgreSQL -- I was simply noticing that the version you're running
is pretty old and that a lot of other things have been added or
fixed since then.  But you'll still have to write a function if you
want to use PL/pgSQL.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: plpgsql - can't get a simple block to execute
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql - can't get a simple block to execute