Re: BUG #1547: CREATE TYPE AS error

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: BUG #1547: CREATE TYPE AS error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 12:51:42AM +0000, John Smith wrote:

> I re-installed postgresql as a service and CREATE TYPE AS works. So I then
> re-installed postgresql as a program (as I had originally done) and CREATE
> TYPE AS doesn't work.
> Perhaps you could check this on your system.

Can't help there -- none of my systems distinguish between installing
PostgreSQL as a "service" versus as a "program."

We still haven't seen the *exact* command you're running and the
*exact* error message (the command in your original message had a
typo that results in a different error than the one you posted).
Could you please post a complete set of steps that a person using
the same platform could follow to reproduce the problem?  Whenever
possible, please copy and paste commands and output instead of
typing them manually, to avoid introducing mistakes that aren't
really present.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/