Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 12:59:43PM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> I only ever use \df to look at my own functions...
>
> I'd prefer if no system functions were listed :)

You can use, for example, "\df public." to see only those functions
in the public schema.  That's what I do when I want to suppress the
system functions (or, more accurately, to see only the functions
in a specific schema).

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments
Сообщение: Re: HEAD \df doesn't show functions with no arguments