Any easy ways to change configuration

От Vernon
Тема Any easy ways to change configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I get the following message in a psql command prompt:

Warning: Console code page (437) differs from Windows
code page (1252)
         8-bit characters may not work correctly. See
psql reference
         page "Notes for Windows users" for details.

The problem stops a JDBC connection.

Any easy ways to change the configuration or I need to
uninstall and install the server?

BTW, I would like to have the server works for Chinese
in Window XP with Chinese language installed.

Thanks,

Vernon