Re: Encoding-related errors when moving from 7.3 to 8.0.1

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Encoding-related errors when moving from 7.3 to 8.0.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 10:02:24AM -0500, Carlos Moreno wrote:

Carlos,

> Carlos
> --
> PS: I have a strict white-list anti-spam filter in place, which
>     is why a direct e-mail would be rejected -- let me know if
>     you want to write directly through e-mail, so that I can
>     add you to the white list file.

I forgot to mention that I did receive the "rejected mail" message,
which directed me to an URL which thrown a 404 error.  You may want to
take a look ...

"Amanece.                                               (Ignacio Reyes)
 El Cerro San Cristóbal me mira, cínicamente, con ojos de virgen"