Re: Install error at rpm package + Fedora Core3

От Edgar Amorim
Тема Re: Install error at rpm package + Fedora Core3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Folks,

I'm a kind new bye with linux & related stuffs. I'm trying to install PG on a FC3 using "postgresql-8.0.1-2PGDG.i686.rpm", but after to issue "rpm -ivh (the rpm file)" I've got a message telling "error: Failed dependencies: libpq.so.3 is need". I take a look at the documentation and it seems the libpq is the PG API, so shouldn't be built at the install time? How can I solve that or where should I look for in order to find out an answer?

Thank you so much.

Edgar Amorim
Network Consultant

Yahoo! Mail - Com 250MB de espaço. Abra sua conta!