Re: Consultants/support company list

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Consultants/support company list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 17 March 2005 18:36, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Magnus,

> > >Please don't use

> > >address ;-)

> Hmmm ... can I assume that in the final version CMD will not be listed in 7
> regions of the world?
> Having "regions" at all doesn't make much sense if
> we're going to do that.

Assuming they do world wide support I think that would be the scheme...
otherwise you would be saying that any given company could only offer support
in one region.

> For breaking up the page, I'd suggest dividing it up by "region".

Well... maybe rather than having it broken up by regions within a page (using
#africa and such) we could just make 6 pages... 1 for each region and 1 for
all combined.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Consultants/support company list
Сообщение: Re: Consultants/support company list