Re: Wierd error message

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Wierd error message
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 07:32:43AM -0500, Alex Turner wrote:

> I'm working with mod_python and pygresql (although I get virtualy the
> same error with psycopg too)

What's the exact error you get with psycopg?

> Anyone know what the following error actualy means:
>
> Exception pg.InternalError: 'Connection already closed' in > ignored
>
> Does it mean the obvious: Some code tries to access a connection
> object that was already closed?

That would be my guess.  What are you doing that results in the
error?  Is it easily repeatable?  Does anything else show up in the
web server or database logs?

> but why the "in > ignored" then?

Can you tell us more about the setup?  What are all the pieces
involved and their versions?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/