Re: free space map settings

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: free space map settings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 04:52:58PM +0300, go wrote:

>  Tell me please what does it mean the next hint:
> "TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings"
> where can i read about this settings?

See the "Run-time Configuration" section of the "Server Run-time
Environment" chapter of the documentation.  Here's a link to the
documentation for the latest version of PostgreSQL:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/runtime-config.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-RESOURCE-FSM

See also the "Annotated POSTGRESQL.CONF Guide for PostgreSQL":

http://www.powerpostgresql.com/Downloads/annotated_conf_80.html

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/