Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] could not uncompress data: incorrect data check

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: pg_restore: [custom archiver] could not uncompress data: incorrect data check
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 12:22:57PM +0100, Janning Vygen wrote:

> i dumped my database on server1 with pg_dump -Fc ..., copied the dump to
> server2, both same pgsql version 7.4.6

How are you copying the file?

> pg_restore says
> pg_restore: [custom archiver] could not uncompress data: incorrect data check

"incorrect data check" appears to be a zlib error.  Is there any
chance the file got corrupted?  Can you duplicate the problem if
you do another dump?

What OS and version of zlib are you using on each server?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/