BUG #1539: Suggestion

От Patrick Boulay
Тема BUG #1539: Suggestion
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1539
Logged by:          Patrick Boulay
Email address:      pboulay@medrium.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.5
Operating system:   Unix Solaris
Details:

Sometime I do transaction and I do a couple of commands on SQL shell and I
forgot to commit my commands before testing my software.

Is it possible to change a prompt character during a transaction?
instead of:
database=#

it can be
database=>

or something like that!! After the commit, the prompt come back to
database=#

example:
database=# begin;
database=> insert into somewhere values(1);
database=> end;
database=#

it's more clear! :)

Patrick