Re: Inherited tables, triggers, and schemas...

От Net Virtual Mailing Lists
Тема Re: Inherited tables, triggers, and schemas...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Sorry, I forgot the trigger:

-- public stuff
SET search_path = public, pg_catalog;
CREATE TABLE customer(
    customer_id SERIAL,
    customer_notification INTEGER,
    CONSTRAINT customer_notification CHECK ((((notification = 0) OR
(notification = 1)) OR (notification = 2))),

);
CREATE TRIGGER del_customer
    AFTER DELETE ON customer
    FOR EACH ROW