Re: BUG #1527: select retrieves 0 rows after vacuum analyze

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: BUG #1527: select retrieves 0 rows after vacuum analyze
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 09:11:49AM -0700, Theo Petersen wrote:

> I had been running 7.4.7, and I'm back to 7.3.9 now so as to keep my db
> working when I restore a backup.  Is there any plan to address this in 7.4?

I don't think so:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-06/msg00057.php

You should be able to work around it by setting oprcanhash to false
for the operator in question, although I never tested that extensively.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2004-04/msg00461.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2004-04/msg00463.php

The problem is fixed in 8.0, so you might want to consider trying
8.0.1.  Among other things, it has an improved PL/Perl that might
have been handy on that project a year ago.  See the Release Notes
if you haven't been keeping up with it:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/release-8-0.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/release.html#RELEASE-8-0-1

--