Re: Tuning, configuration for 7.3.5 on a Sun E4500

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Tuning, configuration for 7.3.5 on a Sun E4500
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tsarevich,

> When running queries we are experiencing much bigger result times than
> anticipated.
>
> Attached is a copy of our postgresql.conf file and of our the table
> definitions and row counts.

Looks like you haven't run ANALYZE on the database anytime recently.  Try that
and re-run.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Help trying to tune query that executes 40x slower than in SqlServer
Сообщение: Re: Help trying to tune query that executes 40x slower than in SqlServer