Please help

От Kumar S
Тема Please help
Дата
Form Design Advice  (<operationsengineer1@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hello all,

I have a table and it has is like this:
exp_id
 exp_name
 exp_type
 exp_desc
 exp_pmid
 exp_paper
 exp_author
 genechip_id
 exp_rawdata_link
 con_id
    "experiment_pkey" primary key, btree (exp_id)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "$1" FOREIGN KEY (genechip_id) REFERENCES
genechip_array(genechip_id)
    "$2" FOREIGN KEY (con_id) REFERENCES
contacts(con_id)

Based on the data I have information that should fill
in this column U133A.

What I have in the genechip_array table is

 genechip_id |        fc_genechip_array  |gc_spec

5 | Human Genome U133A Array   | Homo sapiens

Now how can I bring in the foreign key 5 to my
previous table. All I have is U133A.

Could any one help me in this.

Thank you.