Re: How the planner uses statistics

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How the planner uses statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 February 2005 02:34, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > >
> > > That sounds good, that this become part of the developer docs.
> >
> > Here is the amended version. I have placed it in its own chapter located
> > immediately after 'bki Backend Interface', however there is nothing
> > special about that location... feel free to move it around :-)
> >
> > Mark
>
> I thought it was more correct to use < rather than < inside of
> <programlisting> tags?

Uh, why would you think that?  Can't you put <tag> markup inside
<programlisting> blocks?  I thought we should always use < for
literal "<" characters.

Acording to section 11 at this URL, we do need to use <

    http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/metadoc/docbook-guide.html

I have added reference to it in the SGML docs.