Re: [GENERAL] Website Documentation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Website Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > Uh, I do the release changes list.  I think we need to add the rebuild
> > to the release "packaging" checklist which I think Marc deals with.
>
> I have a script that has been added to over time to make sure steps
> aren't missed ... jumping into this thread late, but checking the
> archives, I'm hoping that I'm on the right part of the thread :)

Yep.

> Namely, I somehow need to add in a procedure to take the postgres.tar.gz
> file that gets auto-generated by the release packaging, and have it update
> the online docs ... looking at http://www.postgresql.org/docs, the only
> time that the web site itself is on a major release, so ...
>
> What do I need to checkout, and from where, to do the updates?

I think you just need to take the postgres HTML tarball and dump it into
the 8.0 directory for every 8.0.X release.  You don't need to update the
web page itself because it is really the 8.0.X docs, not the 8.0.0 docs
listed on that page.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Website Documentation
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Website Documentation