Re: Where do we need servers?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Where do we need servers?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Ok. That's what I thought. With that solution, mails will not be lost,
> but we have no delivery during the downtime.

Its rare that we have more downtime then a reboot of the server, and we're
taking steps to reduce the odd times that it is longer ... the nice thing
is that the "big fix" for fsck that was made to FreeBSD a couple of months
ago has, to date, resulted in no more then 60min downtimes, and that is
time spent doing the fsck itself and then its back up again ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: