Re: Where do we need servers?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Where do we need servers?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc,

> Ummmm, I finished off my post above stating that we do need to avoid such
> downtimes in the future .. *scratch head*

Oh, ok, sorry, I read your e-mail differently.  So, we'll move ahead on list
redundancy then, as soon as we have a machine?

> In fact, I even sent Magnus an email off list, as I think that who I was
> talking ot in IRC about the redundancy in the EU, and Magnus, are the same
> person, and I wasn't putting the two together ;(

I can understand that, I get people's IRC handles confused a lot ...

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Where do we need servers?
Сообщение: Re: Where do we need servers?