Re: RIP Advocacy Website WAS Re: Svr2 move to borg

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: RIP Advocacy Website WAS Re: Svr2 move to borg
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 10 February 2005 12:32, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert, Dave,
>
> > Josh do
> >
> > > you want to head that up ?
>
> Huh?   Somehow I came in the middle of this.  Mark what up?

Josh, always a man of principal, *refuses* to read up-thread :-)

OK, here is the executive summary... we plan to remove the advocacy website
and redirect people to the main www/about website.  We would like to put up a
little one page paragraph for users to explain that advocacy has been moved
into the main site and provide them with a url to go for more info.  Ideally
we would have a copy of this for each of the languages that used to be
available on the advocacy website (Deutsch, English, Español, Français,
Magyarul, Italiano, Português, Românã,  På svenska, Türkçe) which could then
also include pointers to appropriate foriegn language resources.  I was
asking if you wanted to head up writing up the blurb and getting it
translated (if not I suppose i can take the lead on this).

Heres the current TODO and status:

- verify website code with CVS  [robert]

get dump of advocacy db into cvs [robert]

get blurb for site redirect

translate blurb

hang blurb/translations someplace, update apache to point to the appropriate
place [dave?]

So question is if you want to head up the blurb/translations or if you want me
to do it.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: RIP Advocacy Website WAS Re: Svr2 move to borg
Сообщение: Re: RIP Advocacy Website WAS Re: Svr2 move to borg