Re: Python Interface

От James Thompson
Тема Re: Python Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 10 February 2005 10:19 am, you wrote:
> Alex Turner wrote:
> >Can anyone recommend a python interface other than pygresql for
> >postgresql.  Yet again they have changed the API (pg.error is now
> >pg.Error), and I can get no information from the mailing list, which
> >seems dead.
>
> Pyscopg is very popular. We use it hear at Command Prompt
> with great success.

pyscopg is also the one we recommend using with gnuenterprise.org's datasource
library.  Each of the 4 postgresql drivers we support seem to have their own
interpretion of DBSIG.  pyscopg though seems to give us the least trouble.
Though if IIRC it does round timestamps which can burn a person at times :)
I don't have a test case to verify if my memory is correct about this though.

Take Care,
James