Re: Java procedural language for postgresql

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Java procedural language for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 07 February 2005 12:33, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I noticed that on the downloads section of the website pl-j is not
> listed as one of the server side procedural languages.
>
> please include pl-j on the website.
>
> http://plj.codehaus.org

I thought there was some feelings that we wanted to try and point to mature
projects on the download page, but by looks of the pl-j website it hasn't
reached a stable release yet... is the website out of date or are we dropping
that criteria?

--
Robert Treat