Re: PostgreSQL, exception and PHP

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: PostgreSQL, exception and PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:10:58PM +0100, Konference wrote:

> is here somebody who works with PostgreSQL in PHP? I have a PL/SQL
> function, which can raise an exception. I am not able to catch _only_
> exception error message in PHP. I can parse "Warning: pg_query():
> Query failed: ERROR: Exception error string. in..." but I think, it is
> not "clear" solution. Thank you for your reply.

What does your PHP code look like?  Are you using functions like
pg_last_error() or pg_result_error() to get the exception message?
You might have to strip off a leading "ERROR: " but that's easy.

If that doesn't answer your question, then please show what you're
doing, exactly what results you're getting, and exactly what results
you'd like to get.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/