Re: Update command too slow

От Venkatesh Babu
Тема Re: Update command too slow
Дата
Re: Update command too slow  (Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu>)
Re: Update command too slow  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

There aren't any triggers but there are 75262 update
statements. The problem is that we have a datatype
called as "Collection" and we are fetching the data
rows into it, modifying the data and call
Collection.save(). This save method generates one
update satement per record present in it.

Thanks,
Venkatesh