Re: how to generate printed output of queries

От Mike G.
Тема Re: how to generate printed output of queries
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
If the result is a set of rows and columns you can export it as a text file and then use openoffice / excel to print
theresults depending on what platform your are running.  If you are using the latest version the green play arrow with
theyellow cylinder button will run and export the result to a file.

If it is just returning the number of rows affected or something similiar I would guess a screen print pasted into
openofficeor Word could be done.

HTH

Mike