Problem resolved (tsearch2 inhibiting migration)

От Karl Denninger
Тема Problem resolved (tsearch2 inhibiting migration)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Got it fixed.

As it happens, there's an "untsearch2.sql" script in the contrib directory.
Removing the transaction block around it allowed it to kill all the "dregs"
from the 7.4.x database entries (on 8.0.1) and a subsequent "tsearch2.sql"
was then able to rebuild them.

I had to reinsert the columns and indices, but that's not a big deal.

All fixed...  thanks to the pointer to the OID issue, that got me on the
right track.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net    My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org        Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net        SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com    Musings Of A Sentient Mind

Сообщение: Re: Is there a peer-to-peer server solution with PG?
Сообщение: Re: Is there a peer-to-peer server solution with PG?