Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 12:29:12PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> Of course, sooner or later we should fix the underlying locking
> mechanism so we don't have to have this constraint, but I'm not sure
> when that will happen.

Hm, can we use LockSharedObject?  It's on my shared dependency patch.

What needs to be locked?  Maybe we need to take a AccessShareLock on the
pg_database row for schema changes, and AccessExclusiveLock on same for
database creation.

"La Primavera ha venido. Nadie sabe como ha sido" (A. Machado)

Сообщение: Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open
Сообщение: Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open