Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Guys,

> BTW, if you hadn't guessed, that comment was supposed to be off-list.
> Unfortunately, I discovered a bug with KMail and list management, the hard
> way ...

Sigh.    Just in case anyone wants to know, KMail 1.5.1 + has a bug where, if
you have list management turned on, it sometimes sends stuff to the list
instead of the To: line you see on the screen.

Dammit!

Any other Linux-friendly mail GUIs that have list management features and
don't have this problem?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1