Help with exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: \0 not allowed

От Venkatesh Babu
Тема Help with exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: \0 not allowed
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I was working with java.sql.PreparedStatement.

I'm getting an exception
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: \0 not allowed"
while using '\0' terminated strings as parameters for
the PreparedStatement. May I know whether usage of
such strings is not permitted? I'm using the
PreparedStatement.setString(int parameterIndex, String
x) function to set the parameters and I get the
exception here.

FYI, I'm using the JDBC driver pg74.213.jdbc2.jar, for
Postgres 7.4.

Thanks,
Venkatesh