Re: Packaging begins in 4 hours ...

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Packaging begins in 4 hours ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 30 January 2005 17:01, you wrote:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Any last minute show stoppers that needs a bit more time, let me know
> > before 23:00 GMT
>
> AFAIK we're good to go.  I've updated all the version files and release
> notes --- it's ready to tag and wrap.

I thought I saw something this weekend about a new zic/timezone database being
released though having trouble finding out the details now... is this
something that should be backpatched into the 8.0.x series?  Not that this
would be a show stopper, but it should be a simple update if anyone has
gumption to do it now.

--
Robert Treat