OLS BOF for linux & postgresql

От Mark Wong
Тема OLS BOF for linux & postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm told these lists were more appropriate for this kind of
announcement than hackers, so here it is.

----- Forwarded message from Mark Wong <markw@osdl.org> -----

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:59:16 -0800
To: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
From: Mark Wong <markw@osdl.org>
Subject: [HACKERS] OLS BOF for linux & postgresql

I wanted to bounce the idea of a BOF at the Linux Symposium in
Ottawa and see if anyone would like to attend.  The deadline to
proposal is Feb 1st, sort of short notice...  I thought the dicussion
could revolved around these two topics:

Linux features that PostgreSQL should take advantage of.
Where PostgreSQL stresses Linux now.

Thoughts, ideas, etc. are welcome.

For more information on the Linux Symposium:
    http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2005/

Mark

----- End forwarded message -----