Re: Ideal disk setup for Postgresql 7.4?

От Steinar H. Gunderson
Тема Re: Ideal disk setup for Postgresql 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 08:56:03AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> It's well understood.   See the archives of this list.   The problem is that
> implementing the solution is very, very hard -- 100+ hours from a top-notch
> programmer.  I'm still hoping to find a corporate sponsor for the issue ...

Hm, I must have missed something -- all I read earlier (and in the archives)
indicated that it was _not_ well understood... Care to give URLs giving the
answer away?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/

Сообщение: Re: Ideal disk setup for Postgresql 7.4?
Сообщение: Re: Ideal disk setup for Postgresql 7.4?