Re: anyone know what happened to pgadmin.org

От dpage@postgresql.org
Тема Re: anyone know what happened to pgadmin.org
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
In the last exciting episode Bruce Ferrell <bferrell@baywinds.org> was
heard to
utter:

> The subject says it all

Yes, I'm looking at the hole in the ground containing the twisted ductwork,
broken copper cables and 'hanging on by a thread' fibre optic cables at the
moment :-(

In a nutshell, some builders (not ours) managed to dig up the main comms duct
into our head office thereby destroying various leased lines, DSL, ISDN and
analogue connections. If the telco pull their fingers out, all should be well
again later today.

Apologies for the inconveneince.

Regards, Dave.