Re: reltuples after vacuum and analyze

От Litao Wu
Тема Re: reltuples after vacuum and analyze
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I know it is accurate.
My question is why the table takes
2023024KB after analyzed?
And why it does not shink to 30088 after vacuumed?

I know "vacuum full verbose"
will force it shrink to
reasonable size. But I do not understand
why "analyze" bloats the table size so
big??

Please note all above commands are done within
minutes and I truely do not believe the table
of 189165 rows takes that much space.

Furthermore, I notice last weekly "vacuum full"
even did not reclaim the space back.

Thanks,