Re: Should I build Solaris 9/10 packages?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Should I build Solaris 9/10 packages?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sunday 23 January 2005 19:28, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Out of curiosity, would it be useful for me to build Solaris 9 and 10
> packages of PostgreSQL 8.0?

We still get a number of people talking about the older pakcages you did, so
I'm sure people would be glad to see them.  You might want to start a solaris
packaging project on the foundry if there isn't one already.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: