BUG #1436: not null condition is not respected

От Florin Borsa
Тема BUG #1436: not null condition is not respected
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1436
Logged by:          Florin Borsa
Email address:      fborsa@saratoga.ro
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

I ceate a table with some integer fields in this way:

create table homes ( nr int not null, name char(4))

I can insert in this table zero and null values for nr field.

where is the error, because I do not want to permit insertion of zero or
null values for nr field in homes table ?

Thank you !